Waka Flocka Talks About His Beef With Wiz Khalifa

Wednesday, April 25, 20120 comments

In December 2011, Waka Flocka Flame called out Wiz Khalifa for having "no swag" and "hyp[ing his] way to the top." Snoop Dogg briefly spoke on matter, but Wiz Khalifa did not address the matter.

In an interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97, Waka addressed the matter. "It's deaded," he said of the beef. "I ain't bothering nobody. I don't know what's goin' on."

Martinez pushed the issue, saying that she felt Waka Flocka and Khalifa could potentially collaborate. "Negative," replied Waka. "Negative. That's like me...rapping about cookies and creams and lollipops. What you gon' call me? Nice guy or a sucka? I got this album about to drop [June] twelfth."

"That's a nice guy. ...I got cousins who like his music. That's it. We're two nice guys with good music."

"I want my fans to support that man one hundred percent," added Waka. "I don't wish any bad on him or nothin'. It is what it is."

Hiphopdx.com
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template