Junkie Girl Of The Week: Elke The Stallion

Tuesday, April 24, 20122comments



Hiphopjunkiez.com was able to catch up with the sexy Elke, check the interview below.



ELKE THE STALLION was born and raised in Germany where she started modeling at
the age of 14.

After she graduated College with majors in English, Business and
Economics she traveled to France, Italy, Costa Rica and finallymade her way to
the United States.


now for the questions...

What nationality are you?

I am German, born and raised in Germany.


My first shoot was Eyecandy Modeling and Summer Bunnies. Those where the first websites and urban entertainment companies back then. Since then I worked with endless fotographers and shot for many websites.

when was your first music video and how did it come about. also how do you feel
it turned out?




My first video was Outkast "I like the way you move". I got a call at 7am from Fred Johnson with Visionary Casting and he asked if I could be on set at 8.30 and I said "sure"...sure enough the video was a great job for me and def pushed me into the biz as first white urban model.

what was your favorite music video shoot?

Well, the best was Outkast, very small and professional set, I had a great time. But I also did Eminem and we all know he is crazy, so funny and just had so much laughter throughout the shoot.

how many magazine covers have u been on, and what was your favorite one?

I have been on a few and my favorite was CRAZE, but I also loved ENFLUENZE, VBlazin, CHEDDAR and WHEELS magazine. Every magazine feature and cover was a good look for me and my career.




when you were 14 did you ever think you would be this successful?

I kinda knew I would be a big deal, lol, just because I knew I was so different from everybody else and I always had confidence and knew that I had to use my uniqueness to my advantage.

what are the major differences modeling in Germany and the US?

Well, I can't really speak on that since I havent lived in Germany in about 10 years.. so I am not sure what the industry is out there now. But back then there was no Urban industry.




Are you in a relationship?

No, not at the moment.

what kind of guy attracts you?

I love tall men, tall, dark, lean, love tattoos and confidence.

how should a guy approach you?

Just real natural, be yourself, be polite but have swag and confidence. Introduce yourself, ask how I am doing and the convo will just go from there.

what is your favorite sex position?

I love it from the side, but hey I cant knock doggy and missonary... they all good.

what do you think is the sexiest part of your body?

I love my green eyes and thick muscular legs, I guess my booty would have been to obvious. LOL I also have a great set of D breasts, round and perky.

whats the craziest think a fan has done or said to you?

I have fans that gotten tattoos of me, 3 so far, but maybe some more I dont know about.




How does it feel to be a sex symbol for so many men?

I love it... it feels great. I love being a woman and celebrate my curves and glad that so many men love em too.


Who is your favorite rap artist?

I like Lil Wayne, Jay Z is close 2nd... for me it just depends on the song. I dont like every song by an artist just cause its the artist I like.

whats your favorite song?

Right now I love Jeremih feat. 50 Cent Down on me, bu then I love Jeremih, he is pretty great. And this new artist Miquel and his song Sure Thing... its so hot. Hope to see more of him.

What artist are you liking today?
Miguel

what can we expect from you in the future?

Lots of fyaaaaaaah, LOL, I never stop to re-invent myself. I have a new music TV show in the works and a movie this summer starring Pitbull... so it will b crazy.

Follow Elke @ElkeTheStallion and check out www.ElkeTheStallion.com
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
April 25, 2012 at 3:20 AM

I would give anything to be able to plant my seed inside her body...I wouldn't mind being trapped! LOL

Rich
April 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM

sexy as hell...

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template