Bizarre Leaves Eminem's D12 Crew

Thursday, March 1, 20120 comments


Detroit rap veteran Bizarre has announced his departure from Shady Records leader Eminem's D12 after coming up with the crew dating back to the 1990's.



While refraining from giving out too many details, Biz said it was his personal decision to part ways with the group.
"I'm not in D12 no more. We just had creative differences and decided to go our separate ways - well I decided to go my separate way. And nah, I'm not in Odd Future. I got my own crew called The Weirdo Movement," he revealed in an interview. "It's a personal decision on my part. I think I've just grown as an artist and it's time for me to branch off on my brand."
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template