Gucci Mane Free, Again!

Tuesday, December 13, 20111comments


Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane - real name Radric Davis - was reportedly released from his latest spell in prison on Sunday after having his six month jail sentence reduced and has now vowed to learn from his mistakes. 

Speaking to XXL Mag the 31-year-old said: "This is the last time I think I'll ever be in jail, I really feel that way. ... It was a time for me to sit back and just refocus the whole way I do things, man.”

On September 13, 2011, Mane was given a six month county jail sentence after pleading guilty to two counts of battery, two counts of reckless conduct and one count of disorderly conduct after Davis pushed 36-year-old Diana Graham out of his Hummer as it rolled down a suburban Atlanta street on Jan 28.

The rapper added: "The times away from my fans just made me want to grind, get in the studio, go to my shows and appreciate my job and what I do now."
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
December 13, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Download the Kre8tive Konsci3nce Radio Mixtape. Support the Kre8tive Konsci3nce/ Better Muzik Bureau Movement.
#COMPTONSOWN
www.twitrax.com/phonkp
Follow me @phonkp

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template