RICK ROSS SIGNS TRINA ???

Tuesday, November 22, 20110 comments



I am not sure where Trina is right now in the music game. I believe that she is struggling a bit, to get some traction. BUT, on the flip slide, I heard she is getting a lot of help from a friend – Rick Ross. In a recent interview, I understand that Trina explained that the BAWSE is helping her on her new album. I find that pretty cool. Why? Trina kind of put Ross on .... remember the VID Trina feat. Rick Ross - Told Yall
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template