Lil Wayne announced NEW Young Money member TORION SELLERS

Tuesday, November 22, 20110 comments



Lil Wayne has announced the newest member of his Young Money collective Torion Sellers, a 14-year-old singer. Before introducing the teen vocalist, Weezy gave a grand introduction to Sellers and deeming him “the future.”
“I want to reveal something needed. I want to reveal something now. I want to reveal something then. I want to reveal the future. Not only the future of Young Money/Cash Money, but the future. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my newest artist. I’m so, so blessed, so appreciative to be able to say I present to you, my new artist, Torion.”
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template