Nelly’s Manager Accused Of Threatening Concert Promoter

Tuesday, February 1, 20110 comments

A concert promoter from Brandon, Missouri, has accused members of Nelly’s entourage of kidnapping one of his bodyguards and threatening him.

According to yoraps.com, Paul Dunn, a road manager, said that he was approached by Abbey Cole, who demanded an extra $35,000 after a Nelly performance during August of 2010.

“He had a figure wrote down and demanded when the concert was over I give him that money — cash money,” said Dunn.

Dunn claims that after the performance, he was followed to IHOP, where his vehicle was surrounded, leaving him cornered as they proceeded to threaten him.

“[In the restaurant’s parking lot, Cole] basically kidnaps one of my security guards,” continued Dunn. “I thought I was going to get shot. I thought to be honest with you; I thought I was fixing to get shot.”
There appears to have been a failure to communicate, as a representative for Nelly claimed that the original payment they agreed on was $75,000. Dunn, however, denied the claim, insisting he provided the rapper with a $37,000 check along with $3,000 in cash, to which Nelly did not disagree to.

Dunn supposedly handed Nelly a check for $35,000 following the ordeal, but halted the payment before it could be cashed.

“I’m not paying it because it wasn’t part of our agreement,” said Dunn.

The CEO of Derrty Entertainment, Blue Bolden, sent out an e-mail denying Dunn’s allegations entirely, and that the company “intend[s] to pursue our claims in the appropriate venue.”
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template