Lil Wayne Doesn't Like His Rolling Stone Cover + Doesn't Want Chris Brown Rapping on the Carter IV

Saturday, January 22, 20110 comments

Weezy Will be on the Febuary Cover of The Rolling Stone, After having alook at the cover Weezy had this to say: 

“I’m pissed off at that RollingStone cover, they got me looking like a model…” 



In other Weezy news, Weezy explains why he doesn't want Chris Brown Rapping on The Carter IV

Lil Wayne was pleased with his part in Chris Brown’s latest single, “Look At Me Now,” so pleased he wanted it on his own album. He explains why the song didn’t end up making the cut.


Speaking with Rolling Stone, Wayne shared the was considering keeping the track for his own use, but said “I cannot have Chris Brown rapping on Tha Carter IV.”

The decision had nothing to do with Brown’s rapping abilities lacking.

“He ain’t sound bad. He’s spitting. But come on, man! Do you know how many rappers would be like, ‘I can’t get on Tha Carter IV, but this ni**a put Chris Brown on that bitch? Rapping?” added Wayne.
The ultimate decision was that “Look At Me Now” would be featured on Brown’s upcoming album, “F.A.M.E.”

“You can’t take a ni**a’s song and take him off of it. That’s saying a whole lot. That’s like telling him, ‘I think this shit is hotter without you,’” admitted Wayne. “I would feel played if a ni**a did me that way.”
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template