Lil Wayne Reveals He Is Retiring After Next Album

Friday, November 23, 20120 comments


The Young Money CEO revealed his plan to retire after he releases his upcoming album "The Carter V". Wayne told MTV that music was no longer his biggest love, leaving us to think skating hat taken it's place. Below you can read what Wayne had to say.

"I know y'all want me around for a little bit, [but] Tha Carter V is my last album," he told MTV. "I've been rapping since I was 8 years old; I'm 30 now. That's a long time, and I like to do so many more things, and when I like to do something, I end up loving to do it real quick. And I love to do something, I'm fully focused on it and it only, and music sometimes is not that 'it.'"
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template