Lauryn Hill Adresses Wyclef's Claim They Had An Affair

Tuesday, November 13, 20120 comments

A few months back, Wyclef Jean released his memoir "Purpose: An Immigrant's Story", in the book he claims to have had an affair with fellow Fugees member Lauryn Hill. Since the story was published Lauryn Hill has kept silent.

While on tour with Nas at their Dallas, Tx show Lauryn spoke on the subject. While she never names Wyclef she had this to say:

“Be careful how you judge. A lot of deception out there. A lot of misunderstanding out there. A lot of miscommunication out there. A lot of false information out there. A whole lot and notice after all the people that just talk, talk, talk, who’s the silent one? And you know why? Let me tell you why I don’t really chat back. Because I know that my brothers and my sisters are often times pawns in a bigger scheme. So when they, under pressure, attack me I love them still."

"I’m not going to play my hand like the suppressive system would have me play my hand. Because I know the oppression that took place in Haiti and Jamaica and America and Africa and Europe. So just be patient…And the truth will always surface.”
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template