Gunplay Dares Saigon To Punch Rick Ross & 2 Chainz

Saturday, November 17, 20120 comments



A few days ago, Saigon stated on The Breakfast Club how he wanted to punch Rick Ross and 2 Chainz in the face for making Adult music that was promoted to kids (Here). Well MMG member Gunplay has a few words for Saigon.

Gunplay dared Saigon to punch Rozay in the face, saying he has children and Ross has children too. He also questioned Saigon's solution to the problem--punching someone in the face as a response to their adult content? Doesn't seem very kid-friendly. "I got a son too, Ross got a daughter, Ross got a son. I dare you to do that shit." Gunplay said. "To each his own, if that's how he feel… try to punch him in the face."

Gunplay was skeptical as to how more violence would solve the problem, "You saying this [but] you're tryna punch somebody in the face? I'm sayin', what's wrong with dog? I don't know what's up with that shit."

Gunplay says he'll continue making the ratchet music he loves, "I'ma say 'I smoke crack,' and I'ma say 'I shoot heroin,' and what's up?" he said before wondering why Saigon only targeted two rappers in a game of plenty. "Why you goin' in on Ross? Go in on everybody else. You just singling out two people ‘cuz they the hottest niggas in the game right now. Why you singling them out? Everybody has kids, what makes yours so special?"

@ Gunplay... I bet you won't Double Dog Dare him!
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template