Big Boi Replies To Andre 3000's Apology On T.I.'s "Trouble Man"

Wednesday, November 14, 20120 comments

On the track "Sorry" from T.I.'s upcoming album "Trouble Man" Outkast member Andre 3000 spits a verse where he apologizes to Big Boi for "fucking up the tour." Big Boi sat down with Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg and commented on 3 Stacks verse, saying:

"I don't really get it. Awkward... I don't get it. He's apologizing for being awkward at shows? Apologize for turning down a million dollars a night," he said. "He didn't want to perform no more, but that's understandable. I just kept on pushing. Kept on going. To me, the whole thing about the performance thing is, I know fans want to see us do the songs together. But I never stopped touring. I'm on my second solo record."

Big Boi continued the interview stating how he was supportive of Andre's sometimes weird fashion. "I was supportive. When he first started doing that, I was like, whatever whatever. We both had our own style. But then, when we did things like Chris Rock, he had on a diaper. I was the main supporter."

 Answering to the question of an Outkast reunion, Big Boi says he is down for it. "It's whatever man. If  Dre's ready to do it and I'm not on tour all around the world, let's go, for sure."

During the Big Boi interview, he also lets lose a unknown fact. Diddy directed the "Player's Ball" video. Hopefully we get an new Outkast album.


Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template