Video: Kendrick Lamar - "Stay Schemin' (Freestyle)"

Wednesday, September 19, 20120 comments

Kendrick Lamar took a visit to the Raheem Devaughn show to speak to the songwriter/radio host about the making of good kid, m.A.A.d. city and his career progress to this point. "It was a real great experience, man. Tapping into old feelings and new emotions as well," Kendrick said when asked about making this album. "There is no pressure, I figure if I continue to do what I've been doing, then I think I'll be straight."
After shooting the breeze with Radio Rah, K.Dot spit a quick freestyle over Rick Ross, Drake and French Montana's street smash, "Stay Schemin." Get a listen to the interview and the freestyle after the jump and don't forget to cop good kid, m.A.A.d. city, which hits stores next month on October 22nd.


Source
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template