French Montana Says Nicki Minaj Will Be On New Single

Thursday, September 13, 20120 comments


Fans who have been waiting for the next French Montana single shouldn't have to wait much longer.

The Mac & Cheese rapper revealed that his next single will have a big feature courtesy of Nicki Minaj. "I got my new single coming out with Nicki Minaj, I got my album coming out in December, I got a couple of surprises under my sleeve," French told MTV News.

Montana's first single, "Pop That," turned into a club favorite, and word is the next single will also be something the clubs will enjoy. "It's just something for the clubs; you know especially for New York, I feel like it's big," French says of the Nicki Minaj-featured cut.

Source
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template