Alicia Keys Speaks On Nicki Minaj Collaboration

Monday, September 10, 20120 comments


Hearing ‘Alicia Keys recruited Nicki Minaj for her comeback single’ caused some Keys fans to seethe. How could the “Superwoman” orator team up with the “Stupid Hoe” entertainer? Well, it happened; and surprisingly, Nicki was rather tame for her portion of the song and performance.

Billboard caught up with Keys at the VMAs and asked her about the unlikely collaboration.

“Nicki is a girl on fire–we’re both girls on fire. Nicki and I [seem like we’re] from two different worlds, but in actuality, girls on fire are from everywhere,” she explained. “[It] doesn’t matter who you are, how you are–[the] way you express it is what’ important about it. I think the rhyme she did on the Inferno version (listen here) of Girl On Fire is really special. I think it’s a very raw and honest Nicki that I really love.”

Source


Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template