Jim Jones Recounts An Attempt To Jump Him Earlier This Week

Wednesday, October 26, 20110 comments




In an interview with Miss Info on Tuesday, Jim Jones cleared up rumors that he was involved in a street fight in Harlem and dispelled the idea that the fight was related to beef with another rapper. He called Monday's incident a "botched robbery."

"I was in Harlem, alone, when three men stepped to me," he explained. "Well the first guy, I beat the shit out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up I didn't even feel him hitting me with it. I was still putting a beating on the first guy. But when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same."

When asked why he was out in Harlem alone, he admitted,"That was a stupid mistake. I know that. I'm human and that's where I slipped up. It won't happen again."

He said that after the altercation, he headed back to the studio with no injuries. Jones is currently recording his mixtape, Vampire Life.
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template