J. Lo Says Lil Wayne Is The Best

Saturday, February 5, 20110 comments

Actress/entrepeneur Jennifer "J. Lo" Lopez recently opened up about her respect for the Young Money label, and explained why the crew's leader, Lil Wayne, may be the best rapper out right now.

Speaking with radio host Angie Martinez earlier this week, Lopez revealed her admiration toward the Young Moula artists.

"I was working out yesterday and I was listening to Lil Wayne and I was just like, 'Wow. He really says some sh*t," Lopez explained. "But I was just listening to what he was saying and I really enjoyed it. He might be one of the best out there right now. He might be the best. He's really good...I love [Nicki Minaj]. I haven't heard the whole [Pink Friday] album, but I've heard her stuff that's been on the radio and stuff like that. I really enjoy it." (Hot 97)

Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template