T Pain Follows In The Footsteps of Gucci And Gets a Dumb Ass Tattoo

Friday, January 28, 20110 comments

I'm not sure if it's in the water or what, but these artist are going crazy with stupid ass tattoos. Gucci Mane and his Penis Ice Cream Tattoo, and now singer T-Pain joins the list with his fresh tat.

During a recent trip to Hawaii, the “auto-tune” singer got a Facebook inspired tat inked on his arm for all the haters out there that reads: “You Don’t Have to Like Me”.

Last night T-Pain tweeted a picture of his new tattoo with the following statement:

“I get a tatt every time I come to Hawaii. I think this one is pretty sweet, unless Facebook shuts down soon 0_o,”

 Um yeah... As long as he likes it
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template