Drizzy denies he is dating RiRi, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp late last year. “Me and Rihanna have a great connection, but no, we’re not together,” he told BBC Radio 1Xtra’s Tim Westwood during his U.K. tour.
While he shared a brief romance with his “What’s My Name?” collaborator in 2009, their relationship remains platonic. “I care for her very much. She’s a great person,” he said.
The 24-year-old bachelor is in no rush to get into a relationship. “We’re young, young kids. Just living life. That’s it. I want to have some stories to tell the kids,” he joked.
Always the gentleman, Drake showered praise on RiRi, who helped him score his first-ever No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. “I think she sets a certain precedent as far as fashion, as far as all the things women care about—hair, the way you carry yourself, and obviously the music. I think it’s important.”
Source
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget

Post a Comment