Nicki Minaj Says Drake Does Whatever She Says + Her King Magazine Pics

Saturday, January 29, 20110 comments

It's pretty clear that The Young Money queen Nicki Minaj has her label-mate Drake's nose wide open, Drake has made it no secret that he is in love with Nicki. Nicki spoke with MTV where she stated that drake does WHATEVER she tells him to do and she bosses him around.
It wasn’t hard to get Drake. Drake does what I tell him to do,” Nicki laughed to MTV News’ Sway during an interview after the video premiere. “I’m Nicki Minaj! You know Drake does what I tell him to do.”
Nicki also spoke on the energy she shares with Drake, adding that she has a “special place” for him in her heart.

That energy is amazing. I just have a special place for him. He always makes me feel like it’s OK. You know, just chill, relax, jokes. It’s never to the point where I don’t want to be there anymore, ‘Let’s wrap this up.’ Having Drake there, it felt like we could have shot a second day for this video, and I could be fine. He’s someone I look up to, he got a head start. So he’s able to tell me things I don’t know and I can confide in him.
Nicki also admitted that although she “loves him to death,” sometimes they have a sibling-like rivalry, and she likes to try to outshine him whenever they collaborate.
I’m going to try to body you on this track but I love you to death. It’s dope,” she added.
I mean damn Drizzy, Nicki is bad as hell, but grow some balls homie.... Like Kevin Hart said, Women don't like a yes Nigga!

Ok now lets get down to the King Magazine pictures......






Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template