Kanye West New Album + Cam'ron Explains Why He dissed Yeezy

Monday, January 24, 20110 comments

Kanye West's latest album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" just went platinum a week ago, but he is already focused on his next album. Yesterday he tweeted that his new album will be out this summer. We still dont have a name or any real information, but it gives us something to look forward to.


In other Kanye news it seems like Dipset member Cam'ron has a problem with the college dropout, Camron explained why he felt the need to come at Kanye on MTV.
The reason I took a shot at Kanye, he needed something done for his album [a couple of years ago, and] when he needed it, I sent it back to him in about an hour. I needed something for my record and he was in Honolulu; he has to do this, he has to do that,” Cam recalled. “And I’m one of those people, I do a favor for a favor. When you need it, I got it back to you. When I needed something, you couldn’t get back to me?
We good now”.
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template