Charges Dropped Against Yo Gotti In Club Shooting Case

Saturday, January 22, 20110 comments

Rapper Yo Gotti has avoided charges stemming from a 2010 Memphis nightclub shooting.


Previously reported, an altercation on November 29th left five men shot and wounded in the parking lot of Level II entertainment complex at 5020 American way in Memphis. Yesterday, January 19th, Yo Gotti was relieved of aggravated riot charges.

According to Jennifer Donnals, a spokeswoman for the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office, the charges were dropped due to the lack of proper witness at the scene of the crime. Proceeding the ruling in his favor, Yo Gotti shared his thoughts on the ordeal.

“Case dismissed, it’s over,” Gotti said. “It’s false allegations. For them to put it out there and run with it, of course it’s a little damaging but like I said, I knew it was all going to come to this. I’m a entertainer, I’m in entertainment.

I understand it, I know it’s like it’s a protocol of going through it, going through the courts and getting to this point where it gets dismissed… and we’re back to where we were at in the beginning. Whenever you’re faced with anything, you can get through it. Stay focused, stay positive, do it for Memphis like I do it. Put in hard work.” (My Fox Memphis)
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template