So why is it a shake my head moment every time we turn on the news or log on to the internet one of our icons is in jail, drugs, child support, or just plain crazy. What’s making these Super stars act out. Could it be that they don’t get enough attention. Some are paid millions of dollars and giving a chance to show the world their talents. Take good Boi, Gucci what is he doing in a mental health treatment facility. In that case him and Pee Wee Herman may end up in the same straight jacket. Or could it just be a stunt to get a lesser jail time. What’s so hard about leaving the streets alone once you make it out the hood? In one interview Waka Flaka Flame stated “You can’t Gang bang and be a rapper you have to choose”.
Some one please explain to me what is Lil Kim problem, what type of pressure is causing her to cash out subliminal diss on Keyshia Cole. In an interview Lil Kim stated
“I think this other b*tch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthaf*ckin' other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these b*tches alive where they won't even f*cking exist no more and erase their f*cking social security number! We gon' remind them who the f*ck we are! I'm not playing with this b*tch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but b*tch you ain't taking nothing from me!” I
Its one thing to come at Nicki Minaj but, now Kim is coat tailing other artist grind. The reason why LiL Kim is a tyrant, because she feels threaten; her crown in New York lyrically is being passed on. Why can’t she sit this one out? A lady always knows when to leave. This up coming year LiL Kim plans on dropping an album she is currently working with 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, well I hope her music speaks for her and not just her mouth.
Last but, not least we have poor Jazmine Sullivan, what possibly could have the music industry done to this star to make her quit her passion. This past week she announced that she is retiring. Uhh sorry Jaz you haven’t been in the business long enough to retire. She has astounded us with her hits “Need U Bad”, “Holding You Down”, “Lions, Tigers, and Bears” and the infamous “Bust Your Windows”. Jazmine quoted, “I promised myself when it wasn’t fun anymore I wouldn’t do it. and here I am.” Girl sorry to bust your bubble but, who job is always fun. Is it the pressure of the music industry to make artist act out to the point were they portray themselves as idiots? You can have platinum albums, millions of fans, and unspeakable music that change lives, but some things are never good enough. The eye we give artist is that they can do no wrong but, at the end of the day their only human like you and me.
Luv Hip Hop always,
Iyounna
Follow Lady Salt on twitter @LADY_SALT68
Some one please explain to me what is Lil Kim problem, what type of pressure is causing her to cash out subliminal diss on Keyshia Cole. In an interview Lil Kim stated
“I think this other b*tch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthaf*ckin' other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these b*tches alive where they won't even f*cking exist no more and erase their f*cking social security number! We gon' remind them who the f*ck we are! I'm not playing with this b*tch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but b*tch you ain't taking nothing from me!” I
Its one thing to come at Nicki Minaj but, now Kim is coat tailing other artist grind. The reason why LiL Kim is a tyrant, because she feels threaten; her crown in New York lyrically is being passed on. Why can’t she sit this one out? A lady always knows when to leave. This up coming year LiL Kim plans on dropping an album she is currently working with 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, well I hope her music speaks for her and not just her mouth.
Last but, not least we have poor Jazmine Sullivan, what possibly could have the music industry done to this star to make her quit her passion. This past week she announced that she is retiring. Uhh sorry Jaz you haven’t been in the business long enough to retire. She has astounded us with her hits “Need U Bad”, “Holding You Down”, “Lions, Tigers, and Bears” and the infamous “Bust Your Windows”. Jazmine quoted, “I promised myself when it wasn’t fun anymore I wouldn’t do it. and here I am.” Girl sorry to bust your bubble but, who job is always fun. Is it the pressure of the music industry to make artist act out to the point were they portray themselves as idiots? You can have platinum albums, millions of fans, and unspeakable music that change lives, but some things are never good enough. The eye we give artist is that they can do no wrong but, at the end of the day their only human like you and me.
Luv Hip Hop always,
Iyounna
Follow Lady Salt on twitter @LADY_SALT68
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget



+ comments + 2 comments
This article is very true but you have to remember that America loves drama and contraversy is what sells. I'm excited to hear what rap artists have planned for 2011.
Well u said a mouth full of truth. Keep up the good work. QB
Post a Comment