Suge Knight Arrested & Charged In The Death of Tupac?

Thursday, December 30, 20100 comments

According to a video that is circulating online, Suge Knight was taken into custody by LAPD earlier today and charged with the death of Tupac Shakur. The report alleges that according to a documentary released in October, two dozen bodyguards were told not to carry weapons on the night Tupac was murdered. It is believed that a fight was staged so that the rival could be blamed for Tupac’s death and that the murder was orchestrated by Suge Knight and a guy name Ronnie Wright who was Death Row’s security chief at the time.

However…while I was watching the video, I couldn’t help but notice that a date flash across the screen that said “Today is May 20, 2010″.  When I went to KTLA.com’s website and searched Suge Knight, nothing came up regarding him being arrested for Tupac’s murder nor did anything come up when I googled.

Furthermore, the report said that officers surrounded Suge Knight as he exited his White Ford Escalade. I didn’t know Ford made Escalades…but ok.
Something fishy is going on here…

Here is the video:


Story From:  Necole Bitchie.com
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template