Gucci Mane Covers The Source

Tuesday, March 15, 20110 comments

Southern rapper Gucci Mane discusses his impact to the Atlanta, Georgia area and why his black star power is currently in full effect in the new issue of The Source magazine.

If you ask Gucci, he's reached a level of fame that makes it impossible for him to go publicly unnoticed. 

"I'm so big in Atlanta right now, I can't even go outside," Gucci explained. "It never used to be like this. Now old people, white people, all people know who I am. Like people almost wrecking their car to take a picture of my car...Yesterday, I'm in my Ferrari, I get pulled over, the cop comes to the car and says, 'Sorry, I just wanna see the inside of your Ferrari.' I swear to God."

In the feature, Gucci also discusses being more intelligent than he's perceived to be.

When I came out of school, I had a 3.4 GPA," said Gucci, who went to Georgia Perimeter College. "I was always a smart guy. I always prided myself on being a challenger and making challenging decisions. I'm not perfect, but I definitely try my best to be a good person that makes wise decisions."

The feature hits newsstands March 22nd
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template