Drake Cancels Tour

Sunday, July 4, 20101comments

Drake canceled 10 dates on his European tour to be with his mother when she gets surgery. Drake sent a message to all his European fans: “Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated. In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery, just as she supported me through the years.”

It’s no secret that drake loves his mother, he made a point to thank his mother during his acceptance speech at the BET Awards. He adds, “I didn’t actually speak to [her] when I came off stage, but I spoke to her later on. She was like, ‘Aww, that was so sweet!’”
Facebook Blogger Plugin by JustNaira.com | Get Widget
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
July 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Aww say it ain't so drizzy

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HipHopJunkiez.com "The #1 Hip Hop Blog" - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template